PREREQUISITES FOR PROGRAM
Qualified COF participants must demonstrate:
1. A willingness to complete vocational training programs and the required groups and classes designed to improve character and life skills;
2. The ability to be a productive member of a dynamic team that includes other participants, volunteers and training staff;
3. An enthusiastic commitment to our mission to rehabilitate abandoned homes and properties; and
4. The faithfulness and discipline to show up on time, every time; the humility to be respectful and accountable to one another; and the commitment to always act with integrity and honor.
Additionally, participants must:
5. Have earned a high school diploma or GED;
6. Have at least two years remaining executed time; and
7. Continue to maintain good conduct in and out of the classroom.