As part of our 2020 renewal Constructing Our Future has created a new website to incorporate some important improvements!
- We’ve added an event calendar, so you can easily see what opportunities we have for you to join us in planning and celebration.
- Donations are easier than ever, and you can select specific programs you want to support.
- Clear navigation so you can find the information you need it, when you need it.
- Social media sharing, links, and automatic posting may be easily integrated.
- Search engine optimization so families and friends who need information on our services and programs can learn more, and easily get in touch with us to facilitate enrollment and assistance.
- Volunteer database to make it easier for you to volunteer, and for us to shine a light on our volunteers.
- Easy partner brand promotion, and testimonial system to make that information easy for us to collect, and share with our visitors.
- A robust built in eCommerce system that would allow us, in the future, to add donated items or member produces art and crafts to be added for supporting the program.
- A clear page manager and builder for internal management of the website.
- And finally, a large reduction in our monthly expenses for web management and hosting.
Do you have suggestions? Reach out to us and let us know how we could do better!
Our website has been redesigned by Michael Verkamp (Michael.Verkamo@gamil.com)
We are thrilled and grateful to have his expertise.